Friday, July 24, 2009

My boyz

This is a picture of my two sons on the day my oldest graduated from UC Berkeley!

Tim, named after his Great Grandfather, earned his BS in Electrical Engineering now works for a defense firm. To the people who thought he would achieve these goals, supported and encouraged him, I give my heartfelt thanks.To those who gave up, or left him without knowing him..... You lost out big time.


Charles, named after his grandfather, is a new home consultant for Beazer Homes in Rosamond. representing a quality home builder, he has helped hundreds of people over the last few years in their decision of home ownership. He has also helped develop a designer clothing line, produce a short film, and is working on a motivational website.

I write these thots because I am proud of them. Parents are always concerned about their children! Who will they be? How will they succeed, what will become of their futures?

We may not say them out loud, however these concerns always exist. The question I have is how committed are we to their future and how committed are we to ourselves in relation to guiding and them.

No comments:

Post a Comment